[xmca] sites

Dear friends,

We are divulging the site of the Research Group Psychology and Education:
Socio-Historical-Cultural Perspective who has been developing its activities
around the theory of L. S. Vygotsky, at Universidade Estadual de Londrina -
Brasil: the site is:
http://www2.uel.br/ccb/psicologia/Pesquisa/index.htm

We also invite the Brazilian researchers and others to collaborate in
building a Bibliographic Referential about the theory of Vygotsky. With this
objective we are also launching the site "Vygotskyan Itineraries"- the
address
http://www2.uel.br/ccb/psicologia/Pesquisa/Itinerários%20Vigotskianos.htm
which represents an effort to collect and disseminate Vygotsky's theory and
the Brazilian production around this author.

Joao Martins