Re: [xmca] AERA video - out of school

Lots of xmca folk have volunteered to record video lectures on various topics, and say they are prepared to give tuition if and when the video is used in a course, .... but we are waiting for people to send us their videos.

Andy

mike cole wrote:
I'll be working on it Andy. Maybe Lois has advice? or other xmcaofolks?
mike