Re: [xmca] Classical German Philosophy(Ideal/practice)

If by "measure" you mean metrication, my response would be that if formation is metricated, it's being reduced to mere production.

Is "development" a matter of formation, or of production? I will leave that to those whose concern is with "development." (BTW, I think the answer here may differ from how my US colleagues in Dev Psych tend to think about it.)