Re: [xmca] Re: Master's program based on CHAT

Hi Mike

I am away for two weeks and I would like to know if we are going to discuss
this idea in a google group.

I think we could discuss this idea as xmca and Iscar members in this first
step, because the institutionalisation of this project, in this phase, may
kill it ;-)

Have a nice day J

Luísa