[xmca] Time in the unit of analysis: Social representations

I have been reading the work of Sandra Jovchelovitch at LSE and wonder if
this work has come to the attention of others? It seems very closely related
to a CHAT perspective, with many common genealogical
roots. Just how closely her elaboration of Moscovici's work on social
representations is a chat perspective I am unsure. One onceuponatime
participant in xmca, Joe Glick has some apposite complementary thingts to
say about her recent book, *Knowledge and Representation.

*Certainly seems worth a review in MCA if anyone is interested/informed.

My particular reason for posting this note is that in her book, which starts
with a subject-object-subject
triangle that, when elaborated, appears to have the elements that folks on
this list appear to wish in a
metatheoretical framework, refers to work of Bauer and Gaskell that contains
a triangle IN TIME. One often hears complaints about the a temporality for
triangular representations of mediated activity theories, so I thought the
Bauer and Gaskell picture might inspire somone to produce a representation
that would do the same for Yrjo's expanded triangle. Here is the social rep
version. Anyone out there able to
expand on this? (attached)?