[xmca] The culture of fear

I am passing this on because it looks so interesting.
Nancy

Dear Colleagues,

	The Institute of English Cultures and Literatures, the University of
	Silesia, Sosnowiec, Poland, will have the honour and pleasure to host
	the international conference CIVILISATION AND FEAR: WRITING AND THE
	SUBJECT/S OF IDEOLOGY to be held in Ustron, Poland, from 22 to 25
	September 2010.

	Scholars of different academic fields are warmly invited to attend.

	Naturally, it is our desire to reach the greatest number of
	prospective participants, and hence we shall be obliged if you could
	forward this email to all your friends and colleagues who you think
	might be interested, or print it and put it up on a communal
	notice-board.

	For further details about the conference please visit:
	http://www.fear.us.edu.pl

	Should there be any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact
	us by e-mail or otherwise.

	Kindest regards,
	On behalf of the Organising Committee
	Agnieszka Klis