RE: [xmca] MCA call for book reviews -- two additional books for review!!!

Hi Camille,

If there are no other offers for this one, I'd like to do it:

Transformation of knowledge through classroom interaction. (2009) B.
Schwarz, T. Dreyfus, & R. Hershkowitz (Eds.) Routledge. 326 pp.

I am particularly interested in transformation of knowledge (close to submitting my PhD on transfer of self-regulated learning from problem-based to clinical contexts using a sociocultural perspective) and have read widely in the area but understand if you need someone more 'qualified'

Regards,
Sarah

Sarah Hyde
Lecturer in Problem Based Learning
Course Co-ordinator Bachelor of Clinical Science
Chair, Learning and Teaching Committee
Honorary secretary, Australian and New Zealand Association of Health Professions Education (ANZAME)
School of Biomedical Sciences
Charles Sturt University
PO Box 883
ORANGE 2800 NSW AUSTRALIA
Room A67

Working Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
Phone: +61 2 6365 7633
Fax: +61 2 6365 7563
Email: shyde@csu.edu.au

www.csu.edu.au/courses/undergraduate/clinical_science/

The Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) Provider Number is 00005F for Charles Sturt University and the Charles Sturt University Language Centre.

YOU MUST READ THIS NOTICE
This email has been sent by Charles Sturt University (ABN 83 878 708 551). This email (and any attachment) is confidential and is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient of this email you must not copy, distribute, take any action in reliance on it or disclose it to anyone. Any confidentiality is not waived or lost by reason of mistaken delivery to you. The views expressed in this email are not necessarily those of Charles Sturt University. It is very important that before opening any attachments to this email you check them for viruses and defects. CSU does not accept liability for any corruption or viruses or any consequence which arise as a result of this email transmission. Email communications with CSU may be subject to automated email filtering, which could result in the delay or deletion of a legitimate email before it is read by its intended recipient at CSU. Please tell us if you have concerns about this automatic filtering. The Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) Provider Numbers for Charles Sturt University are 00005F (NSW), 01947G (VIC) and 02960B (ACT).

ANZAME 2010:
'Overcoming BARRIERS, RE(E)Forming Professional Practice'
13th - 16th July 2010
James Cook University
Townsville, Queensland