Re: [xmca] MCA call for book reviews

I would be interested in this one:
- Sawyer, Keith. Cambridge Handbook of the Learning Sciences. Cambridge University Press, 648 pp
DP

On Jan 12, 2010, at 3:51 PM, camille.campion@gmail.com wrote:

Dear xMCAers,

It's that time. The following is a list of books that we currently have for review. Reviews will be published in MCA. Submissions should be no longer than 1500 words and upon receiving the book, we ask to have the review within three months. If you are interested in reviewing one of the titles below, please email me at camille.campion@gmail.com .

- Clark, Eve V. First language acquisition. Cambridge University Press, 490 pp.

- Mikkel Borch-Jacobsen. Making minds and madness: From hysteria to depression. Cambridge University Press, 266 pp.

- Azy Barak (Ed.). Psychological aspects of cyberspace: Theory, research, applications. Cambridge University Press, 298 pp.

- Diego Rasskin-Gutman. Chess Metaphors: Artificial Intelligence and the Human Mind. Translated by Deborah Klosky. MIT Press, 232 pp.

- Sawyer, Keith. Cambridge Handbook of the Learning Sciences. Cambridge University Press, 648 pp.

- Tudge, Jonathan. The Everyday Lives of Young Children: Child Rearing in Diverse Societies. Cambridge University Press, 328 pp.

- Wilce, Jim. Language and Emotion. Cambridge University Press, 244 pp.

- Matsumoto, D. (2009). The Cambridge dictionary of psychology. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 586 pp.

Additionally, if you have any suggestions for new releases that you think should be reviewed in MCA, please email me.

Thank you,

Camille Campion

MCA Copy Editor

David Preiss