[xmca] FW: NCTEAR Registration, Pittsburgh February 19th-21st

Subject: NCTEAR Registration, Pittsburgh February 19th-21st

We are drawing close to the upcoming NCTEAR Conference February 19th-21st to
be held in Pittsburgh. This year's conference theme is Methodology Matters:
Moving Literacy Research Forward.

We hope that you will attend and plan to register soon. The block of hotels
will be lifted by January 28th. For more information on featured speakers,
hotel, and registration, please visit:
http://nctear2010pittsburgh.wetpaint.com/.

If you have paid your fee, please be sure that you also completed the
registration form.

We are also soliciting donations of your published books for the graduate
student raffle, and even if you are unable to attend, we'd appreciate it if
you could donate one of more of your books,

Kindly send and autograph, ASAP, no later than Feb 15th to:
sj Miller
5628 Phillips Ave.
Pittsburgh, PA 15217

We are certain that this will be an amazing conference and hope to see you
next month!

sj Miller, Amanda Godley, and Amanda Thein
NCTEAR- Executive Co-Chairs