Re: [xmca] fiction as reality

I should also add that even though I must view it with subtitles I love
hearing the lyrical swedish dialogue.  I agree the 312 minute version is
the best.

eric

Leif Strandberg <leifstrandberg.ab@telia.com>
Sent by: xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu
01/06/2010 01:08 PM
Please respond to "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity"