RE: [xmca] "From Descartes to Pavlov" (by Piotr K. Anokhin)

Thank you very much Mike.
I read 15 years ago, your interview with Piotr Anokhin... but since then I have not oportunity to
read his works, just today a friend of mine at Unicamp presented an oral communication about
some relations between Vygotsky and Anokhin... and she dont find direct bibliography from him...
then, all we turns very interested about this topic...
Thank you
Best wishes

Achilles