Re: [xmca] Re: xmca Digest, Vol 53, Issue 8

Andy:

I would agree.  I wasn't exampling existence though; I was trying to
correlate the squirrel to context.  Different horses but still in the same
race?

Your take would be consistant seeing as James and Hegel were not
compatible.

eric

Andy Blunden <ablunden@mira.net>
Sent by: xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu
10/09/2009 08:57 AM
Please respond to ablunden; Please respond to "eXtended Mind, Culture,
Activity"