Re: [xmca] schools kill creativity?

I don't know how widely this was publicized outside the US, but for the Atlanta Olympics substantial numbers of homeless people were driven from the streets just so Atlanta, and the US, would not look bad. And in Beijing entire neighborhoods were razed and people driven from their homes to put a more modern face on that city. These seem more like Public Relations than political ideology but of course that in itself is political ideology.