[xmca] Poetry is nice

Mike:

Perhaps it was "Lenox Avenue Mural"?.  I teach that poem in three
different classes (social studies, careers, and yes I even teach it in my
math class).  Can't get enough of the message that poem portrays.

What are other poems that people use in their instruction?

eric

mike cole <lchcmike@gmail.com>
Sent by: xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu
10/01/2009 06:47 PM
Please respond to lchcmike; Please respond to "eXtended Mind, Culture,
Activity"