[xmca] Professorial post in Plymouth,UK

We are looking for applicants for the new post of Rolle Professor of Early Childhood Education and Care at the University of Plymouth (UK).

We have a strong interdisciplinary Early Childhood Studies team comprising ten lecturers from a wide range of different backgrounds and although we are based in the Faculty of Education we are interested in all aspects of the lives of young children and their families.

If you have a background in work and research with young children and you might be ready, willing and able to take up a professorial post in the UK, more information is available from the university site: http://www.pioneeringplymouth.co.uk/html/faculty-of-education.htm#one

If you would like to know more than is available via the 'official' university site, please do contact me at r.parker-rees@plymouth.ac.uk

With best wishes,

Rod Parker-Rees
Coordinator of Early Childhood Studies