Re: [xmca] Re: [ISCAR News] EXTRA ISCAR NEWS Sept 2009

Hi Mike,
Quick response - the decision on Ethos is part of an attempt to broaden the
range of benefits available to ISCAR members.  Other journals are being/have
been approached, and the ones you suggest certainly could be.  Other
suggestions are also welcomed.

Kevin