Re: [xmca] urban boat builders

I saw later that your posting was in the framework of project-based
learning, Eric. Maybe we could have a "projects" page of
members, like we have a "new books" page for members, but the projects page
would be a set of links with some sort of
icon/pic to click on. Minimal centralization of storage and should be easy.
mike