RE: [xmca] Please a little help - Something about M.A. Levina?

Greetings for all.

Van der Veer can not answer at this moment.
I only know that this woman was one of the first persons
responsible to publish Vygotsky's ellaborations about
"perezhivanie" as unity... and I don't know even her name,
or birth and death dates... It´s because this I had asking
for. I find a little clues in Elkonin's "Psychology of Play",
there is only one entry to M.A. Levina, he said that she
collaborate with Evgueniia Zeiliger (1890-1969), both from
M. Ya. Basov's team... but no biographical entries... I supose
that sometimes some interesting minds can be forgoten by
history, maybe some interesting ideas too... I don´t know.

Thank you for attention. Excuse me for naive questions.
Best wishes.

Achilles.