Re: [xmca] Article by A. Luria in Great Soviet Encyclopedia about Soviet psychology

Hello Anton,

I now read Mike's epilogue to Making of Mind, again, the article is
mentioned there. It seems an article in the 1930s, about
psychoanalysis.

"...as in the article on psychoanalysis that he contributed to the
Great Soviet Encyclopedia. By this time in the late 1930s, self
criticism was absolutely essential, yet in this article Alexander
Romanovich managed to say everything he believed to be true and to be
self critical at the same time. Each paragraph about important
contributors to Soviet psychology contains a brief, factual account of
their ideas, carefully differentiated from the criticism. When he
turns to the important concepts of psychology, his own views shine
through clearly".

After epilogue, I was planning just to start reading your article with
Ferrari...From Vygotsky to Vygotskian Psychology, ... a nice
coincidence !