Re: [xmca] Where were you?

Thanks so much for those memories, David.
While you were writing, I was reading.......

"every limit is a beginning as well as an ending".... not marx, not TS
Elliot.

No loss of temporal vertigo, just an enriched understanding the turbulence.
mike-- (remembering the dread of reading the names on those cardboard
suitcases in Auschwitz and the crackle of the radio as dan rather's heavy
smoking predecessor beamed news of Normandy to wartime America.

mike