These files are maintained strictly for historical reference, research, and recordkeeping purposes, and the content has not been altered or updated since archiving. Content on this site may not meet current digital accessibility standards. If you require an alternative, accessible format of any information found on this site, please contact Bruce Jones, bjones@ucsd.edu to request an accommodation.

These files are maintained strictly for historical reference, research, and recordkeeping purposes, and the content has not been altered or updated since archiving. Content on this site may not meet current digital accessibility standards. If you require an alternative, accessible format of any information found on this site, please contact Bruce Jones, bjones@ucsd.edu to request an accommodation.


[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [xmca] zpd



Hi Vera,

How is it nice to be writing to you , to friends like you and others in
xmca, that I know very well from books and articles. I could open my email
yesterday night and could not look yet into the article but yes, I saw, that
some pages were sideways. I will read it immediately. I do not have any info
in which book it appeared...

Thanks

Ulvi


On 01/06/2009, Vera Steiner <vygotsky@unm.edu> wrote:
>
> Hi Ulvi, Were you able to read Seth's article? I found the text to faint
> and some of the pages placed sideways. Do you know which book it appeared
>  in?
> ----- Original Message ----- Thanks,
> Vera
> From: "ulvi icil" <ulvi.icil@gmail.com>
> To: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca@weber.ucsd.edu>
> Sent: Sunday, May 31, 2009 1:13 PM
> Subject: Re: [xmca] zpd
>
>
> Many thanks
>>
>> On 29/05/2009, ERIC.RAMBERG@spps.org <ERIC.RAMBERG@spps.org> wrote:
>>
>>>
>>> Ulvi:
>>>
>>> here is a link to a comprehesive analysis of this concept:
>>>
>>> http://lchc.ucsd.edu/MCA/ZOPEDS/Chailklin.pdf
>>>
>>> Seth Chaiklin I believe is dead on in his analysis.
>>>
>>> eric
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> xmca mailing list
>>> xmca@weber.ucsd.edu
>>> http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>> xmca mailing list
>> xmca@weber.ucsd.edu
>> http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca
>>
>>
> _______________________________________________
> xmca mailing list
> xmca@weber.ucsd.edu
> http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca
>
_______________________________________________
xmca mailing list
xmca@weber.ucsd.edu
http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca