Re: [xmca] Message in a Bottle Erratum

I am waaaaay behind in this discussion, Paula. I know
David has written more on this and I have to read that too. But phrase
really helped me
with respect to point of view.

When you say complexes must be left at the schoolroom door you are talking
about walking
in; I was thinking about the fate of scientific concepts when you walk out
or never walk in.
You write about this too, but I do not want to waste your time by responding
too superficially
to be of any use and I am sure David's follow on comments are important too.
So, until
soon.

Yes, DVD arrived, thanks! All I need now is to locate it at a time when I
can sit and study it.
We have two heavy weeks of academic end of year work to go. I like to think
it is a light,
not an oncoming train, at the end of the tunnel.
mike