[xmca] V. V. Davydov

Thank you Anton and Mike....
Yes, Anton you are right....Amazon in USA and UK leave out two words in the title of the book. To order it from these companies, the title is: Developmental Instruction: A Theoretical and Experiemental Psychological Study. The actual book is titled: Problems of Development Instruction......Thanks for that clarification. And, I am not sure about the odd cover of the book.....please look beyond the cover of the book and go to the contents for information I am sure will be very rewarding to many of us from a theoretical and practical stance.
Dot