[xmca] What good for kids seems dangerous for adults

Dear Mike-

Many years ago, you made a very good point in one of our private phone
conversations that unfortunately, I did not write down after you. You said
something like, "Often what is meaningful for kids seems to be dangerous for
adults." Is my memory correct? Can you elaborate on that? Have ever written
on that?

By now, I have so many observations and examples of this sad point. I wish
somebody studied this phenomenon on a systematic basis. I saw so many cases
when adults literally suck the life out of kids because of their concerns
about kids' safety and well-being.

What do you think?

Eugene

---------------------