[xmca] Fancy Job in Ed Research

Rhode Island, anyone?
mike

The Annenberg Institute for School Reform and the Education Department at
Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island, invite applications for a
joint appointment as Director of Research at the Annenberg Institute and
Professor in the Education Department (open rank, depending on experience).
The successful candidate will bring a strong background in urban school
reform, policy analysis and education organization, combined with
demonstrated excellence in scholarly research and teaching. Both the
Institute and the Department are particularly interested in candidates who
apply mixed research methods in analyzing policy issues facing urban
districts and state systems.
We invite you, as our respected partner in urban education reform, to share
this link with potentially interested colleagues:
http://www.annenberginstitute.org/About/positions.php
Please feel free to forward this announcement widely to your networks. We
thank you in advance for your help in identifying potential candidates for
this position that will be crucial to expanding the impact of the
Institute零 work.
For more information about the Annenberg Institute, please visit our Web
site at www.annenberginstitute.org <http://www.annenberginstitute.org/> .
If you have any questions I am also happy to email with you informally,

Michelle

Michelle Renee, Ph.D.

Senior Research Associate

Annenberg Institute for School Reform