[xmca] CHAT and space

Dear XMCA,

For a while now I have been interested in theories of space and particularly how 'cyberspace' can be theorised in terms of the creation of virtual but real spaces (real in the sense that they are both the product of and mediate distinct human activities). I've had a look at some of the spatial theories such as Lefevbre's 'production of space' and Harvey's 'spatial fix'. There are also some writers who point to the role of technological mediation in the creation of space.

I was wondering what writing on space there has been in the CHAT tradition, both in terms of general theories and on space as determinant of and outcome of mediated activity. Perhaps I should know the answer to this, but nothing immediately springs to mind.

Thanks.

Bruce R