Re: [xmca] Information about Russian Vygotsky School 2009

Folks,
I just viewed the film and can add to Dot's telling you about it that it has more breadth and depth than previous films. I really recommend it. I showed parts of it to two different groups over the weekend - some friends who are not educators or psychologists, and to a group of teachers and psychologists. Both groups were intensely engrossed in watching and then generated a lively conversation.
Lois

Lois Holzman, Director
East Side Institute for Group and Short Term Psychotherapy
920 Broadway, 14th floor
New York NY 10010
tel. 212.941.8906 ext. 324
fax 212.941.0511