RE: [xmca] Re: microcosm/unit of analysis and xmca discourse

Greetings for all...

One more question, please:

What do you think about the ontological/methodological role that "unit of analysis"
and/or "microcosm" can play in the actual relation between the "object of study"
and its "explanatory principle(s)"?

Thank you.
Achilles.