RE: [xmca] Scribner Award: ENHANCED!!!!

Always an organizer, Mike!!! This is loaves and fishes in action.

Helena Worthen

-----Original Message-----
From: xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu [mailto:xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu] On Behalf Of Mike Cole
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2009 3:36 PM
To: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity; Laboratory of Comparative Human Cognition Internal List
Subject: [xmca] Scribner Award: ENHANCED!!!!

At last!!

I have not responded to the many kind notes of congratulation on winning the
Scribner AERA award because as soon as I was
notified of the award, I asked that the recipient be identified as *LCHC*.
The wheels of the bureaucracy turn slowly, but they
have now turned. Today I received official confirmation. The next Scribner
award will go the the Laboratory of Comparative
Human Cognition.

Congratulations to all!