Re: [xmca] Polls are Open for MCA, Volume 16 (1)

Mike, the Poll seems to be accepting votes only for the first three options. A wee bug.

Andy

Mike Cole wrote:
Hi Sarah--

We can only get one free article per issue of MCA (legally) so I suggest you
either use your library or subscribe.

Re subscription. Has anyone tracked down the ISCAR discount subscription
process to see if it works? If there are problems, we want to address
them!!!

And vote!! Sarah-- Lobby your friends to vote for the paper you want and get
it quickly. If we can get a bunch of votes in and a clear winner, off we go.
mike