Re: [xmca] motive/project

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Sun Dec 21 2008 - 08:35:52 PST

Paul-- This seems like it must be an overgeneralization:

Marcel Mauss repeatedly stressed that reciprocity relations
(pre-commodity economic relations) did not exist between individuals,
but between groups .

Tell that to newborn and mom.

Or is it me who is overgeneralizing and newborns and moms don't count?
mike