Re: [xmca] motive/project

From: Haydi Zulfei <haydizulfei who-is-at yahoo.com>
Date: Sun Dec 14 2008 - 10:50:53 PST

Dear Mike,
I certainly have private personal correspondence with some as everybody else do . But as about you , never have I thought of personal deliberate contacts . And not even slip of the hand ; just going unnoticed . Would you mind telling me what the *functioning* of *reply to all* is .
As about definitions , I didn't say #4 fully fulfills the task ; just compared to other ones you presented .
Highest regards
Haydi