Re: [xmca] Allan Luke on Race and Language as Capital -- part 2

From: Ng Foo Keong <lefouque who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Wed Nov 26 2008 - 20:28:08 PST

Hey! You missed out the other thing -- good food.

We have all sorts of food Chinese (various regions), Malay, Indian, Western, ...
We also have fusion foods (our own concoctions): e.g. Cheeze Prata,
Hokkien Noodles (Malay style), Chicken Pau (Islamised version of 'Char
Siew Pau'), ... etc. etc.

Heh! Heh! ;-)