posting as publication RE: [xmca] Bill Ayers Breaks Silence...

From: Tony Whitson <twhitson who-is-at UDel.Edu>
Date: Mon Nov 10 2008 - 15:42:23 PST

On Mon, 10 Nov 2008, > Message from Francine Smolucha:

   All XMCA-ers should realize that you do not know
> everyone who is reading our e-mails to each other and where those e-mails might end up.
> When I write e-mails, I approach it as a publication being particularly mindful of how I say what I say.
> That includes having Bill Ayers read my e-mails.

I don't necessarily feel that way about all email or all email lists.

We should be aware, though, that XMCA is archived in a web space that is
covered by the google robot crawler; so I do consider everything here to
be easily accessed by the general public.