Re: [xmca] A more perfect union

From: Phil Chappell <philchappell who-is-at mac.com>
Date: Wed Nov 05 2008 - 03:45:51 PST

There's certainly a pretty good mood in my part of Sydney town
tonight. This to me is a perfect time to practice some positive
discourse analysis - a pretty powerful alternative to critical
discourse analysis that seeks to renovate discourses that enact a
better world.

Here's cheers to this new potential for a better world.

Phil