Re: [xmca] list of ISCAR 2008 papers on moodle

From: Andy Blunden <ablunden who-is-at mira.net>
Date: Sun Sep 28 2008 - 06:05:04 PDT

Yes, I eventually figured all that out, Mary. Incredibly
devious. But anyway, I have downloaded your paper Mary, and
I hope to give you some comment on it tomorrow.

Just now I am reading "Impure Science: AIDS, Activism and
the Politics of Knowledge" by Steven Epstein. Very very
intersting from my point of view, about breaking down the
division of labour between patient, doctor, researcher,
funder and so on and how a social movement intervened in the
development of "pure" science.

Andy