Fwd: [xmca] Vote now or forever live with scratched glasses!! :-)

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Thu Sep 25 2008 - 19:39:41 PDT

Apologies. I thought this was sent to xmca.
mike

Hi Ana-- I am sure you are not alone.

1. The Alan luke article is at lchc.ucsd.edu discussions xmca papers for
discussion. no discussion so far, but this can come any time. We sort of
treat
discussion of mca articles as a separate category, providing free access to
published articles and opporunity to discuss without a 3 year delay. But I
think that alan's article is very worthy of discussion.

2.The website for voting? http://lchc.ucsd.edu/MCA/Journal/poll.html

Many of us have trouble seeing the part where you actually vote. The
solution
appears (for some, maybe all, of us) to hit the "refresh" button. It works
for me
that way. And some others. if you want to vote but cannot find out how to do
it, email me, and I will add you to whatever decision you make.

What have you heard about ISCAR. Did it happen?? Or was it an American
media illussion?