Re: [xmca] more then just two parties

From: David Preiss <davidpreiss who-is-at uc.cl>
Date: Tue Sep 23 2008 - 11:54:40 PDT

there may be no big differences, but there may be differences that
matter, particularly considering the background of the candidates
running. i really rather obama closing the iraqi war than mccain, i
really prefer obama regulating the financial system than mccain, i
really rather obama thinking of educational reform than palin... a
pity i don't vote, a bigger pity i don't vote in ohio....