[xmca] [Fwd: Conference Query]

From: Olga Vasquez <ovasquez who-is-at weber.ucsd.edu>
Date: Wed Sep 03 2008 - 09:17:15 PDT

fyi,
olga

This conference attendee has found an alternative solution for
accommodations.

Subject: Conference Query
From: "Sarah McAdams" <Sarah.McAdams_USYD@Yahoo.com.au>
Date: Wed, September 3, 2008 2:11 am
To: cvaraksi@ucsd.edu

Hi,

I was looking for an accommodation that is close to The ISCAR 2008 in San
Diego.

I have found a website that has a students/teachers rebate scheme:

http://www.hotelscombined.com/Education_Support

Here is their San Diego page http://www.hotelscombined.com/City/San_Diego.htm

I will book my conference accommodation through them and think you should
include them on your site for others to benefit. This is a first time I
heard of a site which compares other travel sites for the best rates and
then also gives a rebate on these rates for students and teachers.
Amazing.

Regards,

Sarah McAdams

USYD.EDU.AU

quoted-printable by acs-webmail-rs02.ucsd.edu id
m839QhL5021807

--
Olga A. Vásquez
Associate Professor