Re: [xmca] question for help

From: Fernanda Liberali <liberali who-is-at uol.com.br>
Date: Sat Aug 09 2008 - 16:36:32 PDT

Mike, I have been working with the role of argumentation as a tool in
teacher education for some time. The analysis focused the interaction among
teachers, teacher educators, coordinators, principals. Now I would like to
establish a close relationship between the argumentative discourse
categories I have being working with and the specific activities organized
for teacher development. In order to do so, I need more reference on people
who have worked with argumentation in various fields but within the same
frame - CHAT. I hope I could make things clearer.

best regards,

Fernanda