RES: [xmca] days and session of presentations

From: Joao Batista <jbmartin who-is-at sercomtel.com.br>
Date: Thu Aug 07 2008 - 22:19:46 PDT

Olga I have a big problem

I Will arrive in San Diego on 9/9 - Tuesday and the organization of the
event inserted my work presentation in that date. it is possible to change
the date for another day?

I have two works to present : I will participate of a symposium - “Graffiti
and Human Consciousness” - coordinate by Ana Christina Da Silva Iddings, and
i present a work entitled THE USES OF THE THEORY OF VYGOTSKY AMONG THE
BRAZILIAN RESEARCHERS - A PRELIMINARY ANALYSIS, can theses works happen
after 09/09?

Thanks

Joao Martins

___________________________
João Batista Martins
Rua Pref. Hugo Cabral, 1062/142
Londrina - PR - Brasil
CEP: 86020-111

Enviada em: sexta-feira, 8 de agosto de 2008 02:11
Para: 'eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity'
Assunto: RES: [xmca] days and session of presentations

Olga, I have a big problem. I Will arrive in San Diego on 9/9 - Tuesday and
the organization of the event inserted my work presentation in that date. it
is possible to change the date for another day?

I also will participate of a symposium - “Graffiti and Human Consciousness”
- coordinate by Ana Christina DaSilva Iddings, can this symposium happen
after 09/09?

Thanks

Joao Martins