RE: [xmca] New Book: Zones of Proletarian Development

From: Achilles Delari Junior <achilles_delari who-is-at hotmail.com>
Date: Tue Jul 22 2008 - 18:53:37 PDT

David, Mike,

Perhaps, Vygotsky's concept of 'crisis' was not exactly coincident
to the Leontiev's one. Maybe they shares a same polissemic
'semantic field', but not necessarily the same 'objectal reference'.

Vygotsky's crisis seems to be like a structural-dinamic actual process
imanent to dialectical revoluctionary (involution-evolution) development.
The Leontiev's crisis seems to be a secondary meaninful process that
subjects can live/feel or not, in function of especific social relations,
seems to be a kind of meta-crisis, the social-personal situational meaning
of the crisis itself, in Vygotsky's dialectical-ontological sense.

Maybe the first kind of crisis can not be controled and guided, even we
wish to potencialize development... the second one, I don't know...

It's what it seems to me.
Best wishes

Achilles
Umuarama, July 22, 2008