Re: [xmca] Lessons in Second Life

From: Andy Blunden <ablunden who-is-at mira.net>
Date: Mon Jul 21 2008 - 21:43:12 PDT

OK, with Mark's encouragement I got in and found that
location Blacklibrary and have my avatar etc. I still suffer
from timezone difficulty though, because even in the virtual
world of Second Life this meeting happens 7 hours out of my
timezone. But let me know exactly when the next one happens
and I'll try to participate. My 2ndlife name is AndyB Twine.

Andy