Re: [Spam:***** ] Re: [xmca] Call for Proposals and Reviewers

From: Cathrene Connery <cconnery who-is-at ithaca.edu>
Date: Thu Jul 17 2008 - 17:38:04 PDT

>Hello from Colorado,
Sounds like a wonderful project! Monica, I really like your description
of multimodality. Given the fact that we humans mediate in multiple
means, it only seems correct to collect and analyze data from a
multiplicity of sources in our quest to understand the mind.
Best wishes,
Cathrene

 I am presently doing research on Digital Storytelling applying Kress