RE: [xmca] RE: mental health

From: Cathrene Connery <cconnery who-is-at ithaca.edu>
Date: Fri Jul 11 2008 - 19:55:02 PDT

Hi Achilles, Mike, and others,
You might be interested in playing around with Vygotsky's theory of art as
a means of individual and collective catharsis in from his dissertation
The Psychology of Art. I agree with Mike that the use of multiple
mediational means can enhance and enrich people's consiousness and health.
Best,
Cathrene

 Achilles asks: