Re: [xmca] Call for Proposals and Reviewers

From: Lois Holzman <lholzman who-is-at eastsideinstitute.org>
Date: Thu Jul 10 2008 - 19:28:51 PDT

Thanks, Mike, for getting the ball rolling with these suggestions.
What about reaching out across UCSD to colleagues, like the one who is
into Conquergood? Is there something we could do that would entertain/
interrogate performance as either/both an ontological or
epistemological construct/practice? Also are you interested in
organizing a site visit given it's in SD?
Lois