Re: [xmca] Improving XMCA as intellectual resource

From: Andy Blunden <ablunden who-is-at mira.net>
Date: Fri Jul 04 2008 - 17:34:01 PDT

BTW, If you register yourself with Google as the Maintainer
of a website, then you can get information back from Google
which go a little further than the usual webstats. Most
interesting would be a feed on the keywords most often
leading people to your site and the keywords your site ranks
highest for. When you know the keywords people are using,
then you can adjust the placing of these keywords in your
database accordingly.

Andy