Re: [xmca] Help in teaching and learning maths

From: <nicoles757 who-is-at aol.com>
Date: Tue Jun 10 2008 - 03:09:31 PDT

Hi Andy

I think i need to know a bit more what her problem is but its my thing to work with kids who apparently cant do maths - most of them can its just the way they have been taught ...

I like? Mike's stuff ( he is one of my EdD supervisors) but it is primary stuff mostly but good to work with - if your friends wants me to he can contact me and i can try and talk to his daughter over email and than maybe send him some of my material and that of others to work with ..

Nicole