RE: [xmca] Translation help again

From: Margaret Woodruff-Wieding <mwieding who-is-at austin.rr.com>
Date: Mon May 26 2008 - 17:20:30 PDT

Yes. Selbstverstaendnis vs. Fremdverstaendnis, out of context, would
normally be translated as you suggest. In fact, those terms might be used
for two of the eight kinds of emotional intelligence of which popular
psychology speaks: intrapersonal intelligence vs. interpersonal
intelligence. Can you give me the context?
Margaret Woodruff-Wieding