[xmca] Position announcement - research director/WIDE World

From: David ES <eddyspda who-is-at gse.harvard.edu>
Date: Tue May 20 2008 - 13:50:10 PDT

The project on which I've been working is searching for my replacement.
(I'll be leaving this summer to take an appointment at the University of
Bath.) If you know of anyone who might be interested, please pass along
the attached.

Applications are taken on-line at the following url:
http://jobs.harvard.edu/
Req. #: 33804

I'd be happy to talk about the position with anyone interested. Email
(eddyspda@gse.harvard.edu) is the best way to get in touch.

David

--
David Eddy Spicer, Ed.D.